Inter-Stacking Pattern Cases for Pallet Shipping
Inter-Stacking Pattern Cases for Pallet Shipping keeps loads tight. Shifting loose cargo can slow down your ops and threaten the mission with damaged freight. The new ISP Case from Pelican virtually elimates load movement with its patent pending Inter-Stacking Pattern (ISP). The patent pending system is compatible across 6 different sizes from 4 to 25 cubic feet of storage.
The system is designed to maximize the volume of standard logistics platforms. Whether loading standard pallets, NATO pallets, JMIC containers, 463L pallets or sea containers, the ISP Case system will make the most efficient use of cargo space.
With its Inter-Stacking Pattern there is no question where the next case belongs. The disc pattern bottom mates with the wave pattern on the case below, literally falling and locking into place. Cross-stacking builds incredibly tight loads that can save time with strapping or netting.
- Proprietary polyethylene body for optimum balance of light weight, panel rigidity, and durability
- Watertight with pressure purge valves
- Smooth rolling polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings (on select cases)
- Extra wide comfort handles
- Built-in forklift risers (on IS45212303, IS45372303)
- Optimized for JMIC Container, 463L Pallet, 40 x 48 Pallet, 1000 x 1200 NATO Pallet